Miriams Earthen Cookware is Now offering Healthy Cooking Classes!!
All who want to learn cooking healthy wholesome meals are welcome!
Here are just some of the topics we will be covering:
- What is truly healthy food? How can the body heal and be restored through pure food?
- Cooking grains, vegetables, different types of protein (with a focus on plant-based protein) in the healthiest way!
- Making healthy food that kids will love.
- Making fast and healthy vegetarian snacks & deserts.
- Meats: how to cook them healthfully?
- Probiotics and prebiotics – Making yogurt at home in a 10-minute hands-on process.
- Beans and lentils – how to cook them so they retain their amazing health value?
- Making healthy grocery list – choosing nutritional and medicinal spices and how to incorporate them into your cooking… and so much more!
- And each class we can learn to cook one wholesome one pot meal.
The class is hosted by:
- Miriam Kattumuri, Owner of Miriam’s Earthen Cookware
Registration: $7.00 Classes are currently FREE
Date and time: Every third Saturday at 11:00 am EST. Next class is on Jan 16th 2021. Save the date to your calendar!
Classes are held on Zoom: Healthy Cooking Class w/ MEC on Jan16, 11 am EST Link
Be an MEC Expert!
Would you like to host classes? MEC is looking for seasoned cooks (cooks who have been using MEC for different types of cooking for at least 6 months) to start training others who are new to this healthy method of cooking.
You can do it in your neighborhood or online to a global audience. The training material will be emailed to you and an open book test will be held at the end of training period. Your questions will be answered by our current MEC Experts.
If you are interested, kindly email us your details and we will get back to you!
Current MEC Experts:
Come enjoy a collaboration of MEC experts, learn from their wealth of knowledge, experience and mistakes. Have fun with healthy cooks and like minded people who support sustainability, self-sufficiency, cooking healthy, and love and appreciate a nutritious & delicious meal. Checkout your nearest classroom!
Designation: MEC cooking expert since 2019, Computer engineer, Micro-greens Gardener.
I love learning and sharing traditional cooking techniques and recipes – especially easy healthy one pot dishes, fermentation, yogurt, bone broth, and teas. With my 1/5 acre yard, I’ve created a permaculture food forest. I try to go from seed to table in the best way possible. MEC’s Clay pots are part of my seed to table process – they make my foods tastier and healthier.
In 2018 I purchased my first MEC clay pot, since then I’ve learned a lot about clay cooking from trial and error, talking to Miriam and writing The Complete Guide to Nutritious Clay Pot Cooking. For more info see my website, Yogurt & More: Traditional Wisdom for Modern Living.
Designation: MEC Cooking expert since 2010, Realtor, Avid Gardner.