Healthiest Cookware & Bakeware
Your search for 100% Non-Toxic, Healthy & Green Cookware ends here at Miriam's Earthen Cookware!
If you're cooking in metal or ceramic pots and pans, the pots' toxic raw material could be leaching into your food, and the nutrients destroyed by the harsh, destructive heat! Switching to MEC can save your food from both these forms of damage. They are 100% non-toxic & non-reactive and cook with superior far-infrared heat that does not damage even the delicate nutrients. Also, they are handcrafted to offer several unique healthy cooking benefits not found in any other cookware/bakeware.
- Made in the USA with tested, pure & Primary clay. Tested to have no Lead, Cadmium, metals, chemicals, toxins. No glazes or additives used in the making -- slight variation in hue is natural.
- For all types of recipes and cooking (except deep frying)! Can be used on gas stoves, gas & electric ovens. Electric coil, ceramic/"glass" & induction stovetops w/ heat diffusers. Can also be used in outdoor grills, solar ovens...
- Secure handles around pot: coil compressed for firm grip, easy handling & chip/break resistant use.
- Ships carbon neutral at no extra cost to you! Ships to all 50 states & internationally (minimum 3 pots/pans for international orders).
- Made strong to last for a long time, backed by a FREE extended warranty. Rated 5/5 on MEC, 4.7/5 on Google and 4.5/5 on Trustpilot.
For group orders: Click here for more information and discounts.
MEC Pots, Pans, & More:
MEC “Johnny’s” Water Jar – 1.5gal | 24c | 5.67l$190.00 Add to cart
MEC Large Griddle Pan – 12.5″ W$106.00 Add to cart
MEC Large Pan w/Lid – 2.5qt | 10c | 2.36l$116.00 Add to cart
MEC Large Pot w/Lid – 4qt | 16c | 3.78lAdd to cart
MEC Medium Pot w/Lid – 2.5qt | 10c | 2.36lAdd to cart
MEC Small Pan w/Lid – 1.25qt | 5c | 1.18l$86.00 Add to cart
MEC Small Pot w/Lid – 1.75qt | 7c | 1.66l$76.00 Add to cart
MEC X-Large Pot w/Lid – 6qt | 24c | 5.67lAdd to cart
MEC Set of 2 | Save $10.00!
MEC Set of 3 | Save $15.00!
Heat Diffusers for your MEC Pots & Pans:
A Heat diffuser is a must use on electric stoves (coil, glass cooktop & induction). It's recommended but not a must use on gas stoves.
Use: Anything you cook in your conventional pots and pans can be cooked more healthfully in MEC. Click on the respective links for more information on using MEC in the place of these different types of cookware: Dutch Oven, Best Soup & Stews Pot, Pressure Cooker, Rice & Grains Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Vegetable Steamer, Slow Cooker, Bread Baker.
Using a heat diffuser is recommend when cooking on a gas stove, and is a must use with electric stoves. You can buy your diffuser towards the bottom of this page.
Please note: These products are pure and All-Natural, and each piece is handcrafted; no two pieces are alike. Any surface imperfection and irregularities are therefore not to be considered as defects, but rather as unique characteristics of these products. We can assure you that these natural imperfections will not interfere with the functioning of the products.
Miriams Earthen Cookware's products or brand is not for resale.