- Difference between MEC’s pure clay pots and all other cooking pottery: ceramic, porcelain, stoneware, etc.
- Should I use different pots for different types of cooking?
- What ‘Can’t’ I cook with MEC ware?
- I’ve never cooked in clay before, what should I expect to be different?
- What is the ’green’ way to dispose the pot?
- I’ve been using the pots for a long time and I see some oil seeping through to the bottom, what can i do to prevent this?
- Seems like my pot is taking longer to dry, is there a way to dry it faster?
- I see a crack, is there a way I can ‘fix’ it?
- Is there anything I can do with my damaged pot?
- I Sometime See Some Brown or Cream Colored Droplets On The Outside Of The Pot, What Is That?
- Is MEC the same as other terracotta ware but without glaze?
- Ceramic is fired to over 2000 Degrees F, Pure-clay less than 2000, Why?
- Why Don’t you Glaze? What are Healthy Benefits of Unglazed Pots?
- Difference between pure clay pots, ceramic and flame ware?
- Terrasigillata, what kind of finishing is that?