Help & Contact
Check if your question has already been answered by searching here, or send us an email by clicking on the 'email us' link to the right.
29 Articles Cooking, Care & Usage
- My pot shows some signs of “peeling”, I seasoned and put it away, why is this happening?
- I am using a “glass/ceramic” cook-top stove, and cooking with a diffuser and there is a smoky smell. What to do?
- Is it necessary to leave a thin coating of seasoning/flour mix on the bottom and sides of the pot?
- I seasoned my pots but didn’t use them for a while. Will I need to season them again before use?
- Is It Necessary To Change Pots After Some Time, If Yes How Long Would That Be?
14 Articles Features & Benefits
5 Articles Making & Firing
- What is the difference between MEC and terracotta cooking pots?
- Ceramic is fired to over 2000 Degrees F, Pure-clay less than 2000, Why?
- Why Don’t you Glaze? What are Healthy Benefits of Unglazed Pots?
- Difference between pure clay pots, ceramic and flame ware?
- Terrasigillata, what kind of finishing is that?